School is going good so far. The South West Symphony just had a concert last Friday and we have another one coming up this Friday. It will be the last one I play in for this year! Dixie State College has also had some concerts this semester. They were very good. I designed the poster for the last concert that the Dixie State Symphony Orchestra (DSSO) had. It looks very good in my opinion. I'll see if I can upload a smaller version of it for the blog. I am also working on a design for the winter concert for DSSO.
I have about 4 weeks left of school work that I need to finish up. My goal is to finish everything to do with school before I have the baby! We are so excited to see this little one!!!

This is the poster I designed for the DSSO.

No comments:
Post a Comment