Hope everyone had a great valentines day weekend. Ours was filled to the brim with excitement. Our best friends got married the day before Valentines in the Salt Lake Temple. We were able to go up to their wedding and also to the reception. It was so much fun! The only downside to the whole thing is that it rained while they were taking their pictures outside the temple so they didn't get many taken. Everything else turned out great in my opinion. Here are some of the pictures I was able to take that were semi good.
On the way up to their wedding, I worked on an afgan for my grandma. I finally finished it tonight.
On a side note, we had some money left over from our tax return... so we went and got a piano! It is so nice to have one. I hope that it will last for a very very long time.
And of course I couldn't leave this post with out putting up a few pictures of David. He was such a good boy on the trip up to SLC and back. That is the longest he has ever been in a car seat and tolerated it.
3 comments:
You made that afgan?! Serious? You are just amazing. It's so neat! Way to go! And your piano will last a long time. My mom has had her Calavinova for such a long time. You'll love that piano. Yippee!!
Good job on the afghan. It looks like you hook your squares together with a single crochet. That's the way I do it, too. It must be a Whitehead thing. I've never read that method in any book.
Love,
Edie
Awww David is SO cute! And wow! Nice piano there! We just finished filing our taxes so we won't get our return for another week or so. I'm so grateful we actually get a return! I was thinking we were going to owe money. That's never fun!
So how have you guys been? What kind of adventures have you gotten into since you had David?
Post a Comment