spring time

August 4, 2010

Going to the park


The other day we went to the park and had so much fun!  Josiah and I were both a little tired when we got there so we laid out a blanket and looked at all the clouds in the sky.  We made some pretty interesting shapes!
Josiah had today off!!!  I was so excited.  My family came down from Cedar City and spent the day with us.  My mom and I went to the temple.  It's the first time I've been back since David was born I think!  It was so good to go.  After the temple my mom and I came back and got the boys and went to the mall and then over to get some ice cream!  Now they are spending the night because it got a little too late for mom to be driving.
David rolling the ball to Josiah
Josiah reading a story to David.  So cute! :-)
David at the park.  He's trying to reach for the camera!
Look at those blue eyes!

2 comments:

Megan Young said...

So cute--he does have beautiful blue eyes! And if you ever need a babysitter so that you can go to the temple--i'm happy to watch your sweet boy!

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness! Look how BIG HE IS! Ahhhh!!! I can't believe I haven't seen you since you had David. We need to at least bake cookies and watch a chick flick sometime.