spring time

February 21, 2011

We are still here!

Hey everyone! We are still here.  It's been a while since my last post.  Things are going good with the little Ferrin family.  Josiah is busy in school and work.  I am busy taking care of the cutest little boy ever!  It's so much fun being a mom.  I LOVE IT!!!  Just the other day David decided that he wanted to start walking, so off he went.  He now walks all by himself. :D 





David and I outside the Manti Temple

4 comments:

Morgan said...

That was way too short of a post! ha ha glad you're still there and happy David's walking. Way to be!

Anonymous said...

Yay David! Yay Ferrins! Miss you guys :)

The Tharps said...

How fun that he is walking! He is such a cute little boy! We need to get our little munchkins together for a play date sometime! :)

lizstephens04 said...

He's growing up so fast!