spring time

February 19, 2013

Crafting

Lately I have been crafting a lot! It is so much fun and very relaxing for me. I found this great website that has all kinds of fun crochet patterns and treats to make. www.repeatcrafterme.com. I have been making owl hats and a baby dress and bonnet. Maybe someday I will have a little girl that can wear the dress. But for now, I have boys. And they are all boy! David and Caleb love to make messes.

Yesterday they spent the entire morning playing in their room. It was wonderful. Every time I would go into check on how they were playing David would tell me "don't take away my buddy!" They both enjoy playing with each other so much! David went to bed early last night and Caleb kept wandering around the house looking for him. He decided 10 mins later that he was ready for bed too. Both my children were asleep before 8pm last night! I didn't know what to do with myself with the kids in bed so early!

No comments: