Caleb Thomas Ferrin was born on April 27, 2012 at 2:40 pm. He weighed 9 lbs and 7 oz. 21 inches long. Caleb's delivery was very easy. He was also a week early!
Caleb at 2 months
Caleb, Josiah and David
David likes to hold Caleb any chance he can.
I think they are both smiling in this picture. Love it!
When I asked if I could take Caleb back David told me NO! I want to hold him.
David likes showing Caleb how things work. Caleb seem interested in everything his big brother does.
For my birthday in August we went on Cedar mountain and had a cook out. It was so much fun! Josiah and my birthday are only a few days apart so we combine our b-days each year. David had so much fun playing all over the camping spot we had. There was a little hike that Josiah and I took. We got some great pictures and enjoyed the time by ourselves.

1 comment:
I think Caleb resembles you some.
Love,
Aunt Edie
Post a Comment