David loves eating spaghetti. He loves getting it all over his face, in his hair and on everything around him. Then tries to give mom or dad a big hug. So much fun!
We recently got the movie "Tangled". David will sit and watch it for the longest time! He will stand and stare at the tv or sit and stare at it too. Any other movie and he is all over the place. I don't know what it is about Tangled that has him glued to the tv.
Easter morning was so much fun this year. David did a little Easter Egg hunt around the house. The day before, my family came down from Cedar City. We had a great time at the park, played Frisbee and had some good food.
David had to eat what was in the egg before he would move on to finding the next Easter egg.
David got a new outfit from his Grandparents. I think he looks super cute in it.
He also found Grandpas hat that he left here. David loves playing with it and putting the hat on. He wouldn't keep it on long enough for me to snap a picture thought.About us! Everyone is super excited for summer to get here. I am excited for Josiah to almost be done with classes! He has just this last week then he will be done for the summer. Josiah has one more year then he will be completely done with his schooling! I am so excited to spend the time I have with my family. I love being a stay at home mom and taking care of everyone. This semester I have been watching a little boy named Hadley. He is just a few months older than David. They have a blast playing together.
That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday afternoon!

5 comments:
I bet David likes Tangled because of the music. Lexie holds still when the characters are singing. It's so fun to stay home with these little ones and watch them grow!
Hi Malene! I love reading your blog. If you are interested I started a blog on April 16th. It's www.apositiveheart.blogspot.com.
So fun! Love cute little David! So glad Hadley has a buddy!
Oh my goodness David IS so big! I love the Spaghetti face-you can tell he does too :) I like the new look of your Blog too.
Hey Maylene,
Sorry for the non-blog-related comment, but Sandy said that you might be interested in some of grandma's furniture. Will you please email your cell phone number to me at edphonhome@gmail.com? That way we can text pictures to you while we're at the house.
Thanks and love you,
Aunt Edie
Post a Comment