spring time

December 8, 2012

Christmas time

It's Christmas time again! Today we put up our tree. For some reason it looks really good this year. Maybe because I had help from Josiah and David, maybe because I wanted it to be special for Caleb's first Christmas. Either way it looks really good. I was even able to put up a nativity set, on top of one of my book shelfs.
David's birthday is only a few days away! I can't believe that my little baby boy will be turning 3 in five days! Where has the time gone? And now I have an almost 8 month old. Where did the time go with him too?!
We will be having a little party for David. It will be car themed (like the movie cars). Should be lots of fun! We will go to the park and play and have cake and icecream and just enjoy hanging out with friends. It will be our last get together thing with some people before we leave the ward.
Oh ya, we are moving onto a family ward in January. I am super nervous, scared and almost not wanting to go. But we need to move on since there is no primary at the ward we are in now. David needs to go into primary soon. I hope we will be able to make new friends there. I will miss seeing all the people I know in my current ward each week. We will have to do get togethers or something. This is just one more step in growing up I guess.p

No comments: