spring time

December 12, 2012

I love being a mom!

Today has been a rather good day. Little Caleb only got up once last night to eat. It was so refreshing to get those extra few hours of deep sleep. We got up this morning and at David's request, made pancakes for everyone.
I was able to do some crafting today as well! I put up a strand of Christmas lights in David and Caleb's room today as well. They love being in there and looking at the sparkling lights. I made up a batch of salt ornaments. Tomorrow we will paint them and hang them up. It was so sticky getting them put together. I'm glad that David was watching a show while they were rolled out.

Tomorrow is David's birthday! I can't believe it! He will be 3 years old already. Where has the time gone. It seems like I was bringing him home from the hospital just the other day. I was so worried about taking care of such a small little guy. I would stress over David alot. He came home with jondace. We had to take him into the lab everyday and get blood work done to see if he had to stay under the billi lights. It was so much work! I'm so glad it didn't last long. Now 3 years later he is such a big boy! David loves to help me with anything I am doing. His thing lately is riding his bike around the house with Caleb chasing him down. Occasionally David will almost run Caleb over but it has not happened yet!
Caleb is my little shadow. He will follow me or David all over the house. If I leave the front room and go down to my room or the bathroom soon there will be a little banging on the door. It's Caleb! He loves to chase things around. His main thing today was an ornament that he found to chase down.

I love being a mom!

Josiah hasn't been feeling that well for about a week now. I wish he could just stay in bed for a day and get better. But he has work to do and dosn't even want to stay in bed all day. He has this hacking cough that keeps him up sometimes. I feel so bad for him! Maybe he will be able to rest more tomorrow. I plan on taking the boys to story time. Then we will see how the weather is and maybe do a park too.
We are doing a party for David on Saturday. I am excited and kinda nervous too. I know that we will all have a great time and everything will work out, but at the same time I'm still nervous. We will see how it goes! It will be at a park so that takes a bunch of stress off me, no clean up for all the kids running around and I don't have to worry about that many games. If you have seen our apartment you would agree that a park is the best place to have this! :) After David's party there is a ward party. I'm excited for this! Josiah has the day off so he will be able to go to both things. Yea!

No comments: