spring time

November 19, 2012

Festival of Trees



We went to the festival of trees on Saturday. I had never been before. It was so amazing to see all the different types of decorations that were put on trees. There was one tree that was decorated with legos. I think David liked that one the most. My favorite was one that was decorated to look like Paris. I'll have to post a picture when I get to the computer. It was so much fun. There are not just trees at this festival. They had all sizes of trees and people dancing on the stage and all kinds of fun things to look at. We went on a scavenger hunt for mice. They were hidden all over the festival. We found half of them.
After the festival on Saturday we went to hang out with Rico and Tessa Rosales. They live up north right now but came to St. George to celebrate Rico's birthday. We went and saw their cute little boy Ezra. He is only 11 weeks old and so very cute! I wish we would have taken a picture with them.
We had one more thing to go to after hanging out with the Rosales. We went to a baby shower for Melissa Sly from our ward. She is having twin boys in 2 months. I had such a fun time at her shower. If you brought some diapers you were entered for a chance to win a gift card to Olive Garden. Well, guess who won?!? I DID!!! I never win anything! I will be using that for a date night with my wonderful husband one of there days.
We are super excited to be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. I'm still not sure how to cook everything and how to present it all, but it should work out great. My family from Cedar City will be coming down on Wednesday and stay till Friday. We are so excited to have them here.
Caleb is starting to army crawl/ real crawl. It is so cute. He props himself up on one elbow to look around and see if anyone is looking then starts crawling again. His little elbow is getting rug burn from doing that so much.
David is such a helper around the house and loves playing with his brother. He loves it when we run around and have Caleb chase him to his room, and jump on his bed.

2 comments:

tnrosales said...

It was great seeing you and your sweet family!

Maylene Ferrin said...

It was so fun to see you guys too! Your little Ezra is sure a cutie pie!