spring time

November 16, 2012

Thankful

I am so thankful for all the wonderful things that I have. Today has been a really good day. I got to sleep in. When I finally got up Josiah told me that Caleb is starting to army crawl. It is so cute to watch him do that. It seems like Caleb is all over the place and into everything now! Of course he has a really good big brother David to help him with everything.
We were on our way out the door this morning and David brought Caleb's jacket and shoes to him! It was so cute. David is such a good helper. His favorite thing to do is bring Caleb toys. He still needs to work on the delivery. He throws the toy at Caleb. But he is getting better.
We had a surprise visit from Josiah tonight! I thought he wouldn't be home till 10-11 pm but he said he missed us and also needed a break from driving. He had to do a run up north about 6 hrs away. So it was fun to see him for a few. David kept giving Josiah hugs and didn't want to let him out the door again!
I sure do love my cute family!

No comments: