This is the first post that will be done from my iPod! It was lost over a year and a half ago and my sweet little David found it yesterday! We had fun celebrating and giving high fives all night long. But the celebration was short lived.
I asked David what color he wanted his spaghetti and he pointed to red. As the unit on the stove was warming up to boil the water David touched the unit! OUCH!!! So now he has a burn that has blistered on his pointer finger. He never made it to eat his spaghetti till later that night. It was such a traumatic experience that David went to take a nap. While he was napping I was able to put Caleb down for his nap too. It was wonderful to have both the boys down for naps at the same time. That hardly ever happens! I figured it was time for me to eat too so I warmed up something in the microwave. When I went to get the zip lock bag out of the mic I opened it with out letting it cool off a little and burned my thumb from the nail bed to the first knuckle. It hurt so bad! Of course when you need pain pills there are none in the house... So I ended up soaking my thumb in cold water for the next hour. My friend read about this little accident on Facebook and brought over some lavender oils to help take away the pain. It was so thoughtful of her! We are all doing better today, thank goodness!
Let this be a lesson to everyone, let your food cool after it's been in the microwave and KEEP your children away from the stove at all times! Even if it is off.
I think I will be posting alot more since I don't have to sit at the computer to type. Have you ever noticed how uncomfortable computer chairs can be?
the beautiful home birth of aria lee
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment