This year we had Thanksgiving at our home. It was so fun to have family over. My family was able to come on Wednesday and spend Thanksgiving with us. We started cooking, and putting together the food for tomorrow. It was good that I had help with dinner. I went to get something out of the pantry and a bottle of syrup dropped on my pinky toe! It is still bruised and hurts but doesn't look like it was broken.
Thanksgiving day was very busy but lots of fun. My mom and I started out making pies. We had 4 different types. Apple, cherry, pumpkin and banana cream. After the pies were almost done we started on everything else.
I did a fun project with David. We made pumpkin scented play dough. It is safe to eat and smells great. It was super easy to make.
We didn't do any of the black Friday sales, which was fine with me! We were able to sleep in on Friday and just enjoy the company we had. I did go to one store and got 4 toys for less then $20. So the boys will have something for Christmas. :)
Caleb is starting to rock back and forth on his knees and arms. David's favorite thing right now is Mickey Mouse Club House. It's fun to watch these boys grow up! I can't believe that almost 7 months ago Caleb was born. Crazy that the time has gone by so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment